Mission: The Loyola Sacred Heart Foundation is dedicated to supporting the long term financial stability of Missoula Catholic schools, and to ensuring its accessibility and affordability to the greater Missoula region by inspiring donors to invest in high quality, Catholic education.
Vision: As the leader in supporting quality, values based education in Montana; Loyola Sacred Heart Foundation is committed to providing significant resources to Missoula Catholic schools focused on five key goals:
- Generating a level of tuition and program assistance capable of making Catholic education affordable for any family.
- Accessing local and national grants to provide equipment, technology and other specific needs for the schools.
- Growing the organization’s planned giving and endowment funds to guarantee the long term future of Catholic education in our community.
- Delivering educational excellence by attracting and keeping the highest quality teachers in Montana.
- Fostering lasting and close relationships with all alumni.
Governance: The Foundation is managed by a professional, paid staff which is governed by a Board of Directors. The Board is made up of selected members from a variety of backgrounds expected to enhance the Foundation’s operation. Board members are asked to serve for one successive three-year term, after which they can be reappointed to serve another term.