PILLAR ONE – ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
At Missoula Catholic schools we strive for academic excellence. We continually review and refine our product offering so students are getting the curriculum they need to succeed at the collegiate level. Further, the staff at Missoula Catholic Schools is highly educated and motivated by the educational product they provide, not monetarily. This creates high levels of expectations and success for our students. In many ways, we are viewed as a college preparatory school.
- Catholic School students score significantly above the national averages on standardized testing.
- Our students consistently score higher (top 5 in Montana) than our public peer institutions in and students on standardized testing for the state of MT and national exams (ACT, SAT.)
- 80% of our students graduate from four-year colleges/universities.
- 98% of our students attend college following their graduation from LSH.
- Our students are routinely admitted to military academies and Tier 1 schools around the nation.